With one of the largest data sets in the recruitment industry, we analyzed our library of career sites to identify trends in jobseeker behavior since the COVID19 outbreak.
This analysis identifies how jobseeker behavior has changed and informs what associations and job board owners should consider doing to adapt for the next year.
In this report you'll get insights into:
- The impact on traffic and application rates
- Forecasts for recruitment benchmarks
- Jobseeker keyword search behavior during COVID19 pandemic
- What solutions your job board should offer to adapt to jobseeker trends
- Additional content resources your careers site should offer